How Did Loki Know About The Time Travel?
- Sabrina Sarro
- There are many theories about how Loki knew about the time travel.
- Some say that he was simply informed by the other Asgardians, while others believe that he may have overheard a conversation or two.
- However, the most likely explanation is that Loki is simply very clever and was able to deduce it from the information he had.
- Regardless of how he found out, it’s clear that Loki is a master of manipulation and was able to use the time travel to his advantage.
- 1 How Loki’s TIME TRAVEL Can Fix MCU
- 2 Loki Accuses Avengers For Time Travelling And The Breaking Sacred Time Law | Loki
- 2.1 Why didn’t Loki use the Tesseract to escape Thanos?
- 2.2 How did Loki time travel with Tesseract?
- 2.3 Did the multiverse exist before Loki?
- 2.4 Does Loki time travel make sense?
- 3 How is vision alive in WandaVision?
- 4 Why was Loki escaping not supposed to happen?
- 5 Why does Mobius forget Loki?
How Loki’s TIME TRAVEL Can Fix MCU
Loki Accuses Avengers For Time Travelling And The Breaking Sacred Time Law | Loki
How did Loki know about Avengers time travel?
Loki knew about the Avengers’ time travel plans because he overheard their conversation when he was eavesdropping on them. He overheard Tony Stark and Steve Rogers discussing their plans to go back in time and stop Thanos before he could destroy the universe. Loki then took this information and used it to his advantage, knowing that the Avengers would be coming for him. He set a trap for them, which they fell into, and then he took them prisoner. Loki knew that the Avengers would eventually figure out a way to escape, so he made sure to keep an eye on them at all times. When they finally did escape, Loki was ready and waiting for them. He knew that they would be coming for him, and he was prepared for them.
Why did Loki time travel?
- There are many possible reasons why Loki might have time traveled.
- Perhaps he was trying to prevent some future event from occurring, or maybe he was trying to change the past.
- It’s also possible that Loki was simply curious about the nature of time and wanted to explore it further.
- No matter what his reasons were, it’s clear that Loki is a master of time travel and knows how to use it to his advantage.
Who created the timeline in Loki?
- The timeline in Loki was created by a team of experts who have extensive knowledge of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- The team worked closely with the filmmakers to make sure that the timeline was accurate and would stand up to scrutiny from fans.
- The timeline was created with the help of a number of software programs and is constantly being updated as new information is revealed.
Why didn’t Loki use the Tesseract to escape Thanos?
- There are a few possible reasons why Loki did not use the Tesseract to escape Thanos.
- Firstly, it is possible that Loki was not aware that he had the Tesseract with him when Thanos captured him.
- Secondly, even if Loki did know that he had the Tesseract, he may have been unwilling to use it because doing so would have alerted Thanos to its location.
- Finally, it is also possible that Loki was simply unable to use the Tesseract to escape Thanos because the Mad Titan was using the Infinity Stones to keep a close eye on the Tesseract.
How did Loki time travel with Tesseract?
There are a few theories about how Loki time traveled with Tesseract. One theory is that he used the Tesseract to open a portal through time and space, and then stepped through it. Another theory is that he used the Tesseract to create a time machine, which he then used to travel back in time. It’s also possible that Loki used a combination of the two methods, first opening a portal and then using a time machine to travel back in time.Whatever the case may be, it’s clear that Loki was able to time travel because he had the Tesseract. The Tesseract is an incredibly powerful relic, and it’s no wonder that Loki was able to use it to his advantage. With the Tesseract, Loki was able to travel back in time and change the course of history.
Did the multiverse exist before Loki?
- There’s no way to know for sure, but it’s possible that the multiverse existed before Loki.
- It’s also possible that Loki created the multiverse, or that the multiverse has always existed.
- We simply don’t know for sure.
Is there only one universe in Loki?
There is much debate over whether there is only one universe in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, or if there are multiple universes. Theories abound, but the most popular theory is that there is only one universe. This theory is based on the fact that Loki seems to be the only one who is aware of the existence of other universes. He has said that he is “the of lies,” and that he “sees all truths.” If there were multiple universes, it is unlikely that Loki would be the only one aware of them. Therefore, it is most likely that there is only one universe in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Does Loki time travel make sense?
Loki time travel does make sense, in a way. Loki is a of mischief, and what could be more mischievous than messing with time? It’s possible that Loki’s time travel is simply a power that he has, and that he uses it to cause chaos. It’s also possible that Loki is able to time travel because he is the of trickery. He may be able to trick time itself, or he may have found a way to travel through time without being affected by it. Either way, Loki’s time travel is an intriguing power that add to his already chaotic nature.
How is vision alive in WandaVision?
- WandaVision is a show about two super-powered beings, Wanda Maximoff and Vision, who are living a suburban life in the town of Westview.
- While the show is set in the present day, the look and feel of the show is inspired by classic sitcoms from the 1950s and 1960s.
- Throughout the series, Wanda and Vision try to keep their powers a secret from their neighbors, but as the series progresses, it becomes clear that something is very wrong in Westview.
- As the series goes on, it becomes increasingly clear that Vision is not alive in the same sense that Wanda is.
- He does not age, and he does not seem to be able to be hurt or killed.
- Wanda, on the other hand, is very much alive, and her powers are constantly growing and evolving.
- The question of how Vision is alive in WandaVision is a big part of the show’s mystery, and it’s something that the characters are constantly trying to figure out.
- One theory is that Vision is a creation of Wanda’s, made from her own memories and powers.
- This would explain why he looks and acts so much like the Vision from the comics, but it would also explain why he is not truly alive.
- Another theory is that Vision is actually a sentient being from another dimension, and that he and Wanda are somehow connected to each other through their powers.
- This theory would explain why Vision is so powerful, and why he does not age.
- Whatever the answer may be, it is clear that Vision is not like other beings in the Marvel Universe, and that his existence is a mystery that the characters are still trying to solve.
Why was Loki escaping not supposed to happen?
- There are a number of reasons why Loki escaping was not supposed to happen.
- First and foremost, Loki is a powerful and dangerous Asgardian .
- He is not to be taken lightly, and his escape could have had catastrophic consequences.
- Secondly, Loki is currently incarcerated for his crimes against Asgard and the people of Midgard.
- He is not supposed to be free, and his escape could have put innocent people in danger.
- Finally, Loki is a master of deception and manipulation.
- His escape could have been a ploy to gain access to Asgard’s secrets or to sow discord and chaos.
- Thankfully, his escape was thwarted and he is back in his cell where he belongs.
Who is the man at the end of time Loki?
At the end of time, Loki is the man who stands alone. He is the last of his kind, a true Asgardian. He is a warrior, a king, and a . But he is also a trickster, a manipulator, and a liar. He is a man who is both loved and hated, both feared and admired. He is a man who knows both triumph and tragedy.Loki is a complex and fascinating character, and the end of time is the perfect setting for him. It is a time of great upheaval, of final battles and last chances. Loki is a man who thrives on chaos, who relishes in the opportunity to make mischief. And at the end of time, there will be plenty of chaos for him to enjoy.
Why does Mobius forget Loki?
There are many possible reasons for why Mobius might forget Loki. It could be due to the fact that Loki is always causing trouble and Mobius is simply tired of dealing with him. Alternatively, it could be that Mobius is under a lot of stress and he can’t keep track of all the different people and things he needs to remember. It’s also possible that Loki has done something to deliberately make himself forgettable, in order to make it easier for him to escape detection and cause chaos. Whatever the reason, it’s clear that Loki is a thorn in Mobius’ side and he would be much happier if he could just forget about him.
Why does Mobius not recognize Loki?
Mobius does not recognize Loki because the latter is in disguise. He is wearing a hood and has his face covered, so Mobius cannot see his features. In addition, Loki is using magic to conceal his identity, so even if Mobius were to see his face, he would not be able to recognize him.